Intermediate Silks - Summer I Session
Tuesdays - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Fall Session I - Sept. 11 - Oct. 18, 2017
Fall Session II - Oct. 23 - Nov. 29, 2017
You must have instructor approval to register for this class.
This is for the student who is proficient in beginner level skills and has the strength and control to start working on more
complex skills. This class will build upon the beginner class and introduce double foot locks and more alternative
climbing. Inversions in the air are explored more as well as hip key combinations, and movements initiating from the
- You must have instructor approval to register for this class.
- This is a 6 week class. Please check date range.
- This is a adult and 13+ class
- Check our FAQ for our policy on missed classes and make ups.
- Tuition for the session must be paid to reserve your registration spot. There are class size limits and classes do fill up
- Please take note of our refund/exchange policies: There are NO refunds. This includes classes, workshops, private lessons and open gym sessions. We do not issue refunds or credits for classes not attended. It is your responsibility to attend class.
- If class is canceled due to weather or instructor illness, Aerial 4 Me will offer a make-up class or pro-rate option.
What to bring:
- Bring a WATER bottle, we have drinking fountains.
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothing that covers the back of your knees, armpits, and waist when arms are extended above the head. Feet exposed, we work barefoot. Layers are recommended to adjust with temperature and some movement can cause abrasions. An extra layer can help.
- Signed waiver (download from our site). If you forget, we have copies. Before you can work on our equipment, we must have a signed waiver from every student. Minors must have the waiver signed by a legal guardian.
6 week class = $120
You will receive a confirmation email after registering. Online payment confirmed with an email receipt.